sbt-android-plugin is an extension for the Scala build tool sbt which aims to make it as simple as possible to get started with Scala on Android.
Together with Git or giter8 you can create and build a simple Android Scala project in a matter of minutes.
Ubuntu can control an OS X machine remotely, using the default Remmina Remote Desktop Client application.
- Efficient immutable data structures – no cloning required
- Uniform iteration for all types
- Value based equality
The entire Pro Git book, written by Scott Chacon and published by Apress, is available here. All content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial Share Alike 3.0 license. Print versions of the book are available on Amazon.com.
via Git – Book.
Sag das Zauberwort!
Open up your device’s “Settings”. This can be done by pressing the Menu button while on your home screen and tapping “System settings”
Now scroll to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”.
At the “About” screen, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Build number” seven times.
Make sure you tap seven times. If you see a “You are now a developer!” message pop up, then you know you have done it correctly.
Are you a hack programmer? Do you find yourself constantly Googling for how to do basic programing tasks?
Suppose you want to know how to format a date in bash. Why open your browser and read through blogs when you can just…
$ howdoi format string bash
> [foo@bar ~]$date –date “2012-02-13″ +%s
> [foo@bar ~]$date –date @1329055200
> Mon Feb 13 00:00:00 EST 2012
> [foo@bar ~]$date –date @1329055200 +”%Y-%m-%d”
- compares or merges two or three text input files or directories,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
- provides an automatic merge-facility and
- an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- supports Unicode, UTF-8 and other codecs, autodetection via byte-order-mark “BOM”
- supports KIO on KDE (allows accessing ftp, sftp, fish, smb etc.),
- Printing of differences,
- Manual alignment of lines,
- Automatic merging of version control history ($Log$),
- and has an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Windows-Explorer integration Diff-Ext-for-KDiff3 – shell extension included in installer (originally by Sergey Zorin: see also Diff Ext)
- KDE-Konqueror/Dolphin service menu plugin
- Read what else is special in a short abstract (PDF).